Five Favourites!

 Hi! Today i´m going to talk about my five faborite things and why.

1. Song

It´s a difficult question. I have a lot favourite songs, but my favorite song of all time and forever is "Love Yourself" of Justin Bieber. In this moment, I don´t listen to Justin´s music, but I love this song. I like so much his voice.

 


2. Film

I´m not a movie person, but maybe my favourite film is "The Maze Runner". It´s a science fiction film inspired by a book. I need read this book! I like this movie, because the topic is interesting. I recommended you watch it.

3. Piece of technology

I don´t think much about technology, but I use a lot my phone. It´s a black iPhone 11, and I have had it ago 2 years. I use my phone for all things, like watching videos in Tiktok, taking photos, doing work for the university and others. I love my phone!

4. Book

My favourite books are "Antes de Diciembre" and "Depués de Diciembre" by Joana Marcus. It´s a love saga of 3 books, but I haven´t read the last book. This saga talk about teen love storie. I like so much love stories. 




4. Souvenir

A souvenir I really love are a bandanas of concerts. I buy one bandana in every concert. Now, I have a collection. My first bandana is Justin Bieber´s concert since 2017. I was 13 years old. For example, I insert a photo from google.










Comentarios

Entradas populares