A Fun Day With Friends

My last Fun Day Out I had with my university friends in Concón. My friend Tonka has an appartament about 10 minutes from the beach and she invited us there in vacation.

I have know Tonka since 2017. She was my classmate and my friend in the school, Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera. I met my other friends, Antonia, Diego y Antonia, the last year on the firt day of class. In my university group of friends, we are 3 Antonias! and Tonka means Antonia in Croatian too! So, we are 4 Antonias in the group! They are amazing friends. 

We went for a week to Concón in summer vacation, after classmates of university. We were in the pool and the beach all day. In the evening, I preparated mojitos and we watched scary videos in the TV. Also, I started to watched a netflix serie, Orange is the new black. In this trip, I had a great time with my friends.

At about 6 pm of Wednesday we take a bus and we travel to Santiago, because in 3 days was Christmas and we need stay with our families. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares