On my radar

I’m Antonia Leal. I born in Santiago, Chile, in 2004, I studied Architecture at Universidad de Chile. I now lives in Recoleta with my mother, my stepfather and my little dog. 

1. Music

Justin Bieber is my favorite singer since 2010. When I was 13, I went to concert to Justin with my mom. It was amazing. In 2022, I was going to go to another concert of his, but he cancelet it two days before the concert. In this moment, I was very sad. Actually, I listen his music sometimes, but I still love him and his music.



2. Concert

I enjoy so much going to concerts. In all my life, I went to approximately 12 concerts. In May, I went to “La Pelea del Siglo” of Gino Mella and Jairo Vera. This concert was the best of all, with Bad Bunny. 


3. TV

This is an a young drama series, when a blogger “Gossip Girl” is a protagonist. Her posting blogs in internet daily of gossip of a group of young people. My favorite character is Blait Waldorf, because she is fabulous and dresses very well.
I recommend you watch it.


4. Restaurant

I recommend you go to “Parrilladas Argentina” in Recoleta. This is a roast meat restaurant. Serven the best “bifé a lo pobre” of the world. I really like this restaurant. Sometimes, I go with my family. Also, in my birthday of this year, I went there. Their cocktails are amazing too. My favorite is the limonade with ginger. 


5. Place

Algarrobo beach is a fantastic place for visit. In winter vacation I went to my mother, my stepfather and my boyfriend. In my opinion, it’s the best place for visit. Near here, there is a lot trees. The sunsets are beautiful. Also, it’s is very quiet place for relaxing. I love go to the beach only sit here.






Comentarios

  1. I saw that morst people saw about Algarrobo, maybe it would be in my check notes to thing to do or go. hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like Algarrobo beach although it is very crowded in summer:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares