International Day of Friendship

 The text speaks about the international day of friendship and the importance of friends. 



The friends are important, because we created a special connection with friends, because they help us in bad moments and celebrate with us in good moments. The friends created culture of peace. As result, the organisation "World Friendship Crusade" declared on 30 July a Friendship Day.

Personally, I did not know the Friendship Day. I think, Friendship Day celebrated on the same day of Valentine´s Day.

So, I have 2 bestfriends, Catalina y Andrea. They live in my same condominium. I met Andrea in the garden, we were 2 years old approximatly. And, when I was 6, I met Catalina in the park of condominium. We have a group of best friends. 

In common, we have the music. We love the music. We prefeer urban music or chilean music. In fact, we went to 4 concerts at chilean artists. Also, we sing karaoke at my home always. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares