A School Teacher

 A school teacher remember was Patricio Almendra, who was my math´s teacher in the last 3 years of school. I met him in pandemic in online class, when I was 14 years old. I was going to "Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera", a only girls school.


He was alwas happy and with a good mind for make class. I remember for the math class is the stories about his family, his wife and his daughter, who is called Antonia, just like me. He always screamed "Come on, girls" in the tests and we all laughed. His math classes were very funny for this.

I  learned to much with him. I learned better math. I learned roots, like square root and sube root. Also, I like more math for him. He is a good teacher.

The last time I saw him, it was in the graduation of the school. We both cried this day, because we knew we wouldn´t have any more classes of math together. Now, I follow him on Instagram. Sometimes, I saw his photos with him family. He looks good. 


Comentarios

  1. I think the photo sums up how you and your classmates felt about Patricio.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares