My Semester So Far

Hi bloggers!

Today I going to talk about my 4th semester. This semester has been easier than 3rd semester. I have 6 classes, like the last semester. 

My favourite class is “Métodos y prácticas del urbanismo”, bc is about urbanism. Talk about “Falla de San Ramón”, is a chilean geological fault. I like urbanism. Also, I have only jobs with my friends, Tonka, Antonia and Sofia. We have fun. 

The class I don’t enjoy is “Transversal FAU”, bc I’m not interesed the topic of class. This class is very bores for me, bc is in the afternoon, from 3pm to 6pm. I don’t like classes in the afternoon.

It’s hard for me manage my time. I writte all things, like tasks or test, in my Google Calendar.  Sometimes I forget to do it.

In vacation, I have hobbies, but when I have classes, no. In my free time, I relax to much. I’m with my family or/and my boyfriend. Sometimes, I go to a restaurant or mall. I like eat smash burgers with my boyfriend.

                   

The highlight of the semester so far, is fast of the days with all the holidays, like Fiestas Patrias or Halloween. I like this. I would like stay on vacation.



Comentarios

Entradas populares