Fiestas Patrias

 Hi bloggers,

Fiestas Patrias is my favorite celebration with Halloween. I love eat meat and I like drink terremotos.

So, on September 13th, I was all day with my friends of university. We ate McDonalds and we drank terremotos. It was a funny day.

On September 14, I went to my cousin´s house with my mom, my stepfather and my boyfriend. We ate and drank a lot. I played phone games with my cousin.

On September 15th to the 17th, I was with my boyfriend in my house and his house. It was a really relaxing days for us. We slept a lot. One day, we went to the fair and we buy clothes, like shirts and skirts.

On September 18, we went to my boyfriend´s family´s house. We played tipic chilean games, like "caminata a 3 pies", but we didn´t win. We ate empanadas de pino. In the evening, we ate roast meat. 



Finally, on september 19, we went to my friend´s house with my friend of High School. Again, we drank terremotos and we ate roat meat. WE love roast meat. It was a very funny and beautiful day with my friends and my boyfriend. I wanted to go to a Fonda, but I didn´t.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares